TopDog-V: A Parallel-Flow Advanced Oil Filtration System For Enthusiasts, Off-Roaders, Racers, and Other Consumers
Why is Advanced Oil Filtration Necessary?
Today’s internal combustion engines work extremely hard; and clean oil is essential for your engine to perform at its best. Unfortunately, your full-flow filter lacks the density capacity to trap the most dangerous debris (ten or less microns* in size). As this debris passes through the engine, it causes a condition known as engine wear, which is responsible for over 85% of premature component failures. Ensuring the cleanest possible oil is the most important step you can take to protect your engine. Making frequent oil changes is expensive and time-consuming, and waiting too long between changes can be disastrous.
* a grain of table salt is about 100 microns
Introducing TopDog-V (TD-V): a leader in the field of engine asset protection
By diverting a small amount of oil into a dense advanced filter, your oil is slowly and thoroughly filtered to about 5 microns, significantly reducing engine wear. This increases engine performance, mileage, and engine longevity. TopDog-V is inexpensive, quick to install, and requires no engine modification; TopDog-V has won numerous awards and has received high customer satisfaction marks.
Our Patented Advanced Oil Filtration Design
The patented System Adapter and Nipple are the heart of the TopDog-V system.
TopDog-V Put To The Test!
TopDog-V economic & environmental benefits include:
- Improved mileage (up to 3%)
- Increased horsepower (higher efficiency, less energy consumption)
- Extended oil service intervals (at least two to three times longer)
- Longer engine life (decreased wear by at least half, doubling engine life)
- Lower repair costs (less parts replacement and labor costs)
- Reduced Environmental Footprint
- Fast, easy installation, with no engine modification required